If you plan on knocking some back during your festivities this weekend, here are some hangover cures! Don’t worry, You don’t need any exotic herbs or weird concoctions...
Here are some basic hangover cures that you can get your hands on right now that work:
- Coffee – A solid jolt of caffeine can alleviate your headache.
- Fruit Juice – Being hungover means being dehydrated, so reach for some fruit juice, which often goes down easier than plain water or other beverages. Some people go for sports drinks like Gatorade in order to restore lost electrolytes.
- Smoothies – Coat your upset stomach with something that tastes better than Pepto Bismol and has natural sugars to give you a boost.
- Greasy Spoon – Eating a heavy meal can absorb alcohol that might still be lingering in your body. And, it’s comfort food … at a time when you could really use some comfort.
- Hair of the Dog – Some people swear there's no substitute for a cocktail or draft beer to kick a nasty hangover. They might be crazy. But then again, they might be right.